Dear Students and Colleagues!
International Cooperation Department informs you about the opportunity to study at Anadolu University under Mevlana Exchange Program 2017/18 academic year.
Program only Social Sciences and Humanities.
Deadline until 24th February 2017
The requested documents for students:
1. Candidate Student Application Form
2. Language Certificate (Turkish or English)
3. Transcript shows the Grand Point Average (GPA)
4. Learning Protocol (here you may find the course list http://abp.anadolu.edu.tr/en)
The requested documents for staff:
1. Academic portfolio which includes: CV, list of publications, projects that he/she joined, continuing Works, lectures, seminars, projects, plans about the intended teaching program in the host institution.
2. Academic Staff Application Form
3. Language Certificate
Staff mobility must be between 14-89 days
For more information please visit the Department of International Cooperation Keremet 102 office tel : 2211448