International Cooperation Department informs you!
The University of Tsukuba (Japan) invites applications for its 1+3 Combined MA and PhD English-language program in Japanese and Eurasian Studies for October 2017 intake.
- Nationality. Applicants must be from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, or Mongolia.
- Age. Applicants who have been born on or after April 2, 1982.
- Educational background. Applicants who have an undergraduate degree and who have completed 16 years of school education.
- Language Qualifications. Applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency by submitting scores received on English Language Proficiency Tests (Approximate scores are around TOEFL IBT 80, TOEFL CBT 230, TOEFL PBT 500, IELTS 6.0), as well as JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) Level N5 or higher.
- Arrival in Japan. Applicants must be able to arrive in Japan by the last week of September 2017.
- Other. Any applicant who falls under the following conditions is not eligible. If identified after the commencement of the scholarship period, the applicant will be required to withdraw from the scholarship.
The application period for 2017-2018 runs from November 5, 2016 – January 5, 2017.
For more information please visit the International Cooperation Department, Keremet 10 2 office, tel.:87272211448